Transactional and litigation services, including:
- Buying and selling residences and farms:Our lawyers draft and review sale and purchase agreements, as well as ancillary agreements such as easements, ground leases and leases of buildings.
- Due diligence for commercial real estate transactions:Without an attorney to protect your rights, buyers of commercial property don’t have the same protections and disclosure requirements that apply to residential transactions. Our lawyers also advise business owners on issues such as land use, leases, zoning, easements and environmental issues.
- 1031 tax-deferred exchanges:Our lawyers assist our clients and their advisors in these transactions so they receive the tax advantages they are seeking.
- Landlord-tenant law:Our lawyers draft and review lease agreements and represent both landlords and tenants in disputes and evictions.
- Real estate litigation:Our attorneys represent property owners in breach of contract claims, disputes over easements, property line disputes, adverse possession and other real estate litigation.
- Construction law: We represent builders and developers in all phases of construction, including contracts with contractors and architects, loan agreements, zoning, leases and sales.